Millions of people are using Instagram, they always used to upload a lot of photos as their profile picture. You can easily change your profile picture by taking the photo directly from camera or choosing the photo from the gallery.
You can also import the picture from the Facebook, twitter etc.
Whenever people or your friends search you over the Instagram they can recognize you by your profile picture.
So, it becomes easy for them to find you. We are going to discuss how we can change profile picture on Instagram.
How to change profile picture on Instagram on Mobile
These are the steps to change profile picture on Instagram on Mobile:
1. Open Instagram app: Open your Instagram app in your smartphone.
2. Sign in: Just enter your username with password and then login.
3. Tap on person icon: After login, on the bottom-right corner, you see a person icon tap on that.
4. Tap on Edit profile: After tapping, you will see “Edit Profile” button in the top-center of the screen tap on that.
5. Tap on change photo: After that, you will see a “Change photo” link in center with profile photo icon just tap on that.
6. Set a profile photo: A pop will generate ask you to upload the picture from gallery, Facebook, twitter just choose one out of them.
7. Choose a picture: Choose a picture and tap on “Next” button which is located on the top-right corner.
8. Add a filter: Tap on “Filter” option and add the filter as you want.
9. Edit the profile: You can also edit the profile by clicking on “Edit” option.
10. Tap on Next: Just tap on next button which is located at the top-right corner of the screen.
It will take some seconds in uploading the picture, and after that profile photo will be changed. You can see the profile photo icon at the profile page, that picture is changed. Whenever you want, you can change your profile picture on Instagram.
Instagram provides the security to your profile photo so no one can access or save your photo on their device.